Cruising trough the Grenadines and the islands of Venezuela.
1. Day: Arriving at the Caracas airport in Maiquetia, overnight at the Hotel Ole Caribe***** in the evening.
2. Day: Departure in the Morning for Macuro (Carupano) on the eastern Caribbean cost of Venezuela a 40 minutes flight. A convenient start on in the east coast of Venezuela. Here a short transfer crossing the peninsula Paria arriving at the port of Guiria. An interesting trip trough the dense vegetation. After lunch onboard a fisher boat and a sail of 2 hours you arrive to the village of Macuro. Here you will overnight in a local Hotel. In this town Columbus arrived in 1498 during its third journey to the new world, when he discovered the Orinoco delta, first time any European sat foot on the South American continent. Guiria is a small village inhabited by creoles completely surrounded by jungle and Trinidad as its neighbor.
3. Day: After the breakfast we cross the Peninsula Paria heading for the village Don Pedro. Here the the Caribbean sea meat us with its gentle breeze and uninhabited beaches. In the bay of Don Pedro our sailing boat is waiting. A swim in the sea and then hoisting sails, hopefully under full sail with departure to Grenada, an over night travel.
4. Day: We anchor in the Bay of Prickly at the Island of Grenada after a 14 hours sail. After the lunch we set sails for Calvigny island, On the way cocktails are served onboard and beautiful bays and lonely beaches are discovered on the way with the tender of Audrey. Sunset and dinner at a glance.
5. Day: Discover Grenada all day, trip into the north of the island Grenada. We Visit a Muscat nut plantation. Lunch in Granville at the Windward coast of Grenada. Here we see the hill landscape of the Morne it is occupied with close vegetation like a Botanic garden with its picturesque timber buildings. Late afternoon in Saint Georges, the small capital of Grenada, our ship anchors in the lagoon opposite the old part of town.
6. Day: Shopping at the morning market in Saint Georges, where any kind of spices can be found. Departure for the Victoria waterfall surrounded by tropical forest an a must when you are in Grenada. On the way back we visit the old Muscat nut factory, where we become acquainted with the different processes of this once most precious spice plant, whose fruits could not even be counterbalanced with gold. At night sail for the island of Carriacou.
7. Day: Carriacou, with more than 700 islands and reefs emerged from the aquamarine-blue water. Approximately 100 km between Grenada and St.Vincent forms the archipelago of the Grenadines. Few are inhabited, but all possess wonderful beaches, one beautiful island after the other, in their innocence of paradise. Since there are only very few runways, the entrance of large crowds is blocked by flight tourists, here the wind still is the only fuel. We arrive in the morning at Carriacou, one of the medium sized islands in the southern Grenadines. After the breakfast a snorkel trip to the island Sandy Island, experience the great coral underwater world. In the evening we anchor in Tyrrell Bay.
8. Day: Mayreau, in the morning we make a trip to the north coast of Carriacou. In Careenage we visit the local ship builder. On the mountain of corals we enjoy the magnificent panorama on the Grenadines. Afternoon sail to the island Mayreau, an island smaller than Carriacou. Boarding for adventure and first sight of Tobago Cays, where we will be the next two days. Tobago Keys the south pacific in the Caribbean.
9./10. Day: Tobago Keys, a short morning sail from Mayreau and we drop anchor in this coral paradise. With Audrey\'s dinghy we select during these two days some of the most beautiful snorkeling places. Our base is our boat, where we meet to dine and relax, play and having fun. On our second day late in the afternoon we set sail for Union Island.
11 Day: Palm Island, A short sail to Palm Island, Robinson Cruses real island, ideal for swimming and snorkeling + enjoying the small resort well equipped bar.
12. Day: L\'Ile Ronde. Snorkel course at the reef of Palm Island, then we set sail to the south of the L\'Ile Ronde island, here we spend our last evening in the Grenadines. After dinner our night sail of approximately 12 hours begins cruising back to the Venezuelan Coast.
13. Day: El Rajado Island on Los Testigos, arriving in the morning at Los Testigos, discovering these lonely almost uninhabited islands. Here you will find Iguana\'s and a birds of all kinds. In the evening we continue sailing.
14. Day: Isla Margarita - arrival in the bay of Juan Griego on the large Venezuelan Island of Margarita. Departure and farewell to our crew. An afternoon flight to Caracas.
Sailboat Synergi with Captain Orlando
(minimum 4 adults, maximum 5 adults, children up to 12 years 50%) it includes transfer Hotel-dock-hotel, or Airport-dock-airport.